Hey, scholars, today job guru have excellent news for the graduate student. State Bank of India has released the thousands of PO(Probationary Officer) vacancies for candidates. If you are interested in PO Jobs in SBI, then apply now.
The interested candidates can apply before 6 March 2017 using online payment mode. According to bank notification, there are total 2313 posts for PO.
Detail of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Posts
General and OBC – 600 Rupees (Non-Refundable)
How to Apply for PO SBI 2313 Vacancies
- First, open official site of SBI Bank.
- On the homepage, you will see a career link, click on it.
- After that click on new registration and fill the details accurately.
- Upload your Photos & Signatures carefully.
- Make a payment, done.
Important Dates to Remember for SBI PO
- Last date to Apply for Job – 6 March 2017
- Date of Online Exam for PO – April 29,30 and May 6,7.
- The result of online Examination – May 17.
- Date of Main online Exam – June 4.
- Declaration of Main Online Result – June 19.
- Personal Interview – July 10.
- Final Result of PO – August 5.