KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result 2017 – Have you appeared in the Written examination of the KPSC Senior Medical officer, then I think you are eagerly waiting for the KPSC Senior Medical Officer result, then you are at the right place. On this web page, you will find the details like Karnataka Public Service Commission Senior Medical officer Result &b expected cut off.
KPSC Official Department soon released the notification of the KPSC Senior medical officer result. All the candidates who are appeared in Written test should read this article till the end. All the Answer booklets are going under through the selection process, and soon the result will be available on the official website.
For now, check out the details of the KPSC SMO Recruitment 2017.
Must Read: SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2017 & Questions Papers & Exam Pattern 2017 (All Over India 57000+ vacancies)
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result & Recruitment details 2017
- 1 KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result & Recruitment details 2017
If you are the candidates from the Karnataka State, and you had not yet applied for the Senior Medical Officer, then do it now. Because there is very large number of vacancies in the department. Apply for the KPSC Medical Officer Job by going to the official website. For Now, check out the details of the KPSC Senior Medical Officer Recruitment Details here.
|Name of Department||Karnatka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Senior Medical Officer|
|Total Posts.||4130 Posts.|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Result Status||Not Declared Yet.|
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result Statistics 2017
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result is not declared yet on the official website, but whenever it is available on the Official department website. We will publish the result here as soon as possible. for Now be patience about the result.
You can directly Download the result from the below given link, It will work after the result has been published on this site.
Download Result Now! (Not Available Now!)
Check your KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result 2017
If you don’t want to wait for the result and want to check it by yourself, then please follow the guides below. This will be helpful for you guys, you can follow the below given instructions to know your result.
- Candidates have to log on to the Official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission by clicking here.
- Click on the What’s New Section, and search for the result notification.
- If you have don’t found the KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result there, follow another step.
- Go to the Result link, which is on the right side of the window.
- There is the list of latest result notifications, search for KPSC Senior MO result Notification.
- That’s it, you have successfully downloaded the result.
- Make a hard copy of the result details.
If you don’t find your result there then you can also check our below links to download the result directly from the below given links.
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Result Category Wise 2017
If you want the category wise result of Karnataka Public Service Commission Medical Officier’s, then follow the below given links:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Result Status|
|1||SMO/ Specialist in General Medicine||257||Not Declared Yet|
|2||SMO/ Specialist in General Surgery||101||Not Declared Yet|
|3||SMO/ Specialist in ENT||59||Not Declared Yet|
|4||SMO/ Specialist in Paediatrician||158||Not Declared Yet|
|5||SMO/ Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology||167||Not Declared Yet|
|6||SMO/ Specialist in Opthamologist||80||Not Declared Yet|
|7||SMO/ Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases||79||Not Declared Yet|
|8||SMO/ Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgen||31||Not Declared Yet|
|9||SMO/ Specialist in Anaesthesia||99||Not Declared Yet|
|10||SMO/ Specialist in Radiologist||34||Not Declared Yet|
|11||General Duty Medical Officer||365||Not Declared Yet|
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
KPSC will select the candidates on the basis of the Written test and Local language test. The candidates should have a knowledge of the Local Area and the related subjects general knowledge. Follow below for more details.
- Kannada Language Test: The First test will be the test of the local language and the General knowledge test of the Karnataka State. After that, the candidates will be selected for the second test.
- Competitive Exam: The candidates who are selected in the second round, will have to go through the KPSC Recruitment process. The candidates must prepare for the Competitive exam.
- Computer Test: The Final selection will be made on the basis of the Computer test organized by the KPSC. In this test, you will have to ready for the concerned field subjects.
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Expected Merit List Cut Off 2017
As everyone knows the competitions is increasing day by day in every field, whether it is medical or engineering field. So, the merit list of the KPSC Senior Medical Officer will be high as compared to previous exams. Whenever the final result will be published on the official website, we will surely create a final merit list and uploaded it on our website.
If you have any question regarding the KPSC Senior Medical Officier Result 2017, ask below in the comment box, we will try to reply ASAP.