KVS LDC Previous Year Question Paper & Model Test Papers: Recently, the KVS has released the notification of the KVS Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018. The candidates who are searching for the KVS LDC job are suggested to apply for the post of the Lower Division Clerk. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan going to recruit the various posts & vacancies in 2018 of LDC, UDC, and Librarian, etc. If you had already applied for the KVS LDC Recruitment you can check out the Syllabus here.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan going to recruit the LDC and UDC examination very soon. There are a lot of competitions between the candidates to get this job. Candidates preparing themselves for the KVS LDC by reading the KVS LDC Previous Year Question Paper & Model Test Papers. There are thousands of candidates who had applied for the LDC Recruitment. The KVS Lower Division Clerk Previous Year Papers contains the type of questions and model papers tests.
KVS LDC Previous Year Question Paper – Recruitment Details
- 1 KVS LDC Previous Year Question Paper – Recruitment Details
- 2 KVS Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern | KVS LDC Previous Year Papers
- 3 KVS LDC ( Lower Division Clerk ) Selection Procedure 2018 | Previous Papers
- 4 Download KVS LDC Previous Year Questions Papers PDF 2018 | Model Test Papers
|Name Of Posts
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Skill Test & Interview|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
Above are the recruitment details of the KVS LDC Recruitment 2018, Below you can check out the KVS LDC Previous Year Question Papers.
KVS Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern | KVS LDC Previous Year Papers
|Paper Type||Subjects||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Part – 1||General English||20||2 Hours|
|Part – 2||General Knowledge||15|
- Each Question Contains 1 Marks for Correct Answer.
- Skill Test (Typing Marks) Will be the 2nd Stage for LDC Examination (50 Marks).
- Computer Proficiency Test will be also there for LDC (100 Marks).
KVS LDC ( Lower Division Clerk ) Selection Procedure 2018 | Previous Papers
The candidates are purely selected on the basis of the written test and personal interview. The candidates who filled the application form forms are first invited to the Written test & Online Test. Check out the Whole KVS Non-Teaching Examination Process.
- Written Test: The candidates who appeared in the Online test have to clear the test to get selected for the next round of competitions. Higher the marks in the Online test, higher the chances to be selected in next round of KVS Recruitment.
- Skill test: There are certain vacancies which require the Skill test to qualify. The LDC and UDC are the two most popular vacancies which required the Skill Test.
- Personal Interview: Final selection will be made on the basis of the personal interview in some vacancies. Like the librarian, the post contains the personal interview which contains 60 Marks for an interview.
Important dates for the KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment
Registration Dates Opening Dates: 21-12-2017.
Last date of Application Form: 11-01-2018.
Admit Card Release Dates: Announced Soon.
Examination Date: Released Soon.
Download KVS LDC Previous Year Questions Papers PDF 2018 | Model Test Papers
If you have any question related to the KVS LDC Previous Year Question Paper for 2018 examination, you can ask us below in the comment box. We will try to reply you as soon as possible.