TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2018 PDF: The candidates of Telangana state looking for the Government job in Telangana State have a good news. The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the notification of the TSPSC ANM / MPHA Recruitment 2018. The candidates will get the TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2018 & Previous Years Questions Papers details here for the examinations. Telangana State Public Service Commission ANM/MPHA Syllabus PDF.
There are around 150+ posts of the TSPSC ANM / MPHS has been released by the Telangana State PSC Recruitment Authorities. Soon, the TSPSC will be going to conduct the recruitment examinations of the TSPSC ANM Recruitment. The competition for the examination of the TSPSC ANM / MPHA examination will be high, as per survey lot’s of candidates had applied for the post of the TSPSC ANM Posts. If you are unaware of the TSPSC ANM Syllabus check out the details given below.
TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2018 – ANM/MPHA Recruitment Details
There are lots of candidates who are daily applied for the post of the Telangana State PSC ANM vacancies. If you will work hard for the TSPSC ANM examinations, definitely you gonna get your dream job of ANM. ANM is a nursing job and had a great future. The candidates who will qualify the all examinations procedure will be appointed for the TSPSC ANM posts. The minimum cut off marks for the TSPSC ANM posts are like OCs 40%, SC, ST and PH 30 %, and BCs 35 %. There are relaxations for the marks for different categories.
The candidates can also check out the important information about the TSPSC ANM Recruitment 2018 on the official website of the Telangana State PSC at @www.tspsc.gov.in. For regular updates and dates of examinations, candidates can follow the Scholarguru website.
Telangana State PSC ANM (Nursing) Recruitment Details 2018
|Name of Post||ANM/MPHA|
|Name of Organization||Telangana State PSC|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview.|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TSPSC ANM/MPHA Eligibility Qualification Details
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in G.O.Ms.No.166, Health Medical and Family Welfare (B1) Dept, Dated 09-09-2017 and, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
If you are not full fill the TSPSC ANM/MPHA Qualification eligibility, you should not apply for the recruitment. Check out the other important details.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualifications as
Department vide G.O.Ms.No.166, Family Welfare (B1) Dept, Dated 09-09-2017.
|ANM/MPHA(F)Telangana Vidhana Parishad.||a) Must have passed SSC or Equivalent Examination;
b) Must have passed MPHW (F) Training course, conducted
by Government of AP / Telangana
c) Must have registered with the AP / Telangana Nursing
TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2018 – Exam Pattern
Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from IV Class to X Class or SSC) (OR) Residence Certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates to produce as and when required.
Residence Certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any educational institution up to S.S.C. or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably. The candidates, who acquired Degree from Open Universities without studying SSC / Matriculation or equivalent in Educational Institutions, have to submit Residence Certificate only. Educational institutions mean a recognized institution by the Government / University / Competent Authority. The Open School students must invariably enter the Residence particulars in the Application form, failing which they will automatically fall under “OTHERS’’(NON-LOCAL) category.
|Type of Examination||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Written Test||70||As per experience|
TSPSC ANM/MPHA Selection Procedure 2018
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POST IS AS FOLLOWS:-
As per the Selection of procedure, it consists of Weightage of total 100 points. In which maximum 70 points will be given to Written Examination conducted for 150 marks and maximum 30 points will be given to Experience of the candidates based on their Government Service.
1. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs, and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. The absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature for disqualification.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If a candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him/her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to select for that District in particular or any District in General.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Detailed Syllabus of TSPSC ANM Syllabus 2018
PAPER-I: GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
2. Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
3. Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
4. Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
5. Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment, and society.
6. Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
7. Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
8. Recent trends in Science and Technology.
9. Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
10. Moral values and Professional ethics.
11. Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
1. Anatomy& Physiology
The body as on integrated hole:Cells, Tissues, Organs, Functions of the Skin The erect and moving body: Appendicular, Skeleton surface Anatomy- Structure functions and joints – Chief muscles and Group of muscles Integration and control of the body:Nerves system; brain and its functions cranial nerves, special senses, structure and function of eye, ear.
Marinating the metabolism of the body: Circulatory system; blood composition, heart structure, and functions, pulse, Blood Pleasure, systematic and pulmonary circulation; Respiratory system structure and functions; Excretory system structure and functions; Endocrine system structure and functions; Body temperature and regulation.
Human Reproduction: The male and female reproductive internal and external organs; menstrual cycle, Embryology.
2. Microbiology: Classification of microorganisms; Conditions affecting the growth of bacteria; Microorganisms in water, food and milk; Sources and mode of infection and transmission of infection; Infection factors which favor and Hinder infection; Immunity and vaccines; Collection of specimens for bacteriological examination; Destruction and removal of Microorganisms.
3. Psychology :Factors influencing in human behavior; Emotions and behavior; Defense mechanisms; Social behavior, interpersonal relationship, learning, motivation.
4. Sociology: Social process, Social control, Social stratification, marriage and family the community.
5. Hygiene: Physical health, personal and individual Hygiene ;Mental Hygiene and
health: early childhood, later childhood and adolescent
6. NUTRITION; the Nutritive value of foodstuffs; Malnutrition, Balance diet.
7. Fundamental Of Nursing: Concept of nursing as a health and community Services; Health Problems, Responsibilities of health workers, Health Team. Principals of organizing case in the home agencie clinics, Schools, Hospitals; Principals of organizing to care according to degree of wellness or illness and case according to the age groups. Maintenance of Records and Reports; Maintaining a Healthy Environment.
8. First aid and Emergency Nursing: Principles of First aid in emergency care management- Promoting safety measures in the School, Playground, Home.First aid measures in injuries bone joints & minor ailments.
9. Introduction To Child Child Health-growth and development. Immunization schedule, preschool, children and school children feeding, Well baby clinics, deficiency diseases.Introduction to maternal health- Principles of care during maternity cycle, Antenal , Intra natal, post natal.Health Workers responsibilities in maternal health services, MCH Services in the Home, Clinic, Health Centers and Hospitals.Introduction to family Health and Community health; Family Health Care, Prevention &Control of Communicable disease; Home Visiting, School Health Services.
10. Midwifery: Reproductive system, growth and development of fetus; Pregnancy, labour, normal, abnormal, puerperium, Complications of Pregnancy, labor, obstric operations, drugs used in obstricts; Statistics.
11. Family Planning and welfare; Introduction: Concept of family planning, Concept of family welfare services; National family welfare programmes; Surveying the Community for eligible couple; Small family norm, family planning methods.
12. Community Health Nursing: Aims, scope and concept of Health Education, communication skills, Audio-visual aids.
13. Basic medicine and pharmacology; Health problems and plans-Health worker role in prevention and control of health problems; Rural health services – PHC, Sub center; Prevention of mental.