Hey, scholars, today job guru have excellent news for the graduate student. State Bank of India has released the thousands of PO(Probationary Officer) vacancies for candidates. If you are interested in PO Jobs in SBI, then apply now.
The interested candidates can apply before 6 March 2017 using online payment mode. According to bank notification, there are total 2313 posts for PO.
Detail of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Posts
Job details for SBI PO are given below:
Post Name: PO in State Bank of India
Total Posts: 2313
Education Qualification: The candidate must have a graduation degree for any of the recognized university or an equant qualification as such by the central government.
Age: Age of the candidates must between 21 and 30 years as on 1 April.
Application Fee for Candidates:
SC/ST/PWD – 100 Rupees(Non-Refundable)
General and OBC – 600 Rupees (Non-Refundable)
How to Apply for PO SBI 2313 Vacancies
- First, open official site of SBI Bank.
- On the homepage, you will see a career link, click on it.
- After that click on new registration and fill the details accurately.
- Upload your Photos & Signatures carefully.
- Make a payment, done.
Mode of Selections: There is three phase of the examination. In the first phase, candidates are called for online test and after that, the main online exam will be conducted by Department. The students who clear the online exam are invited for personal Interview.
Important Dates to Remember for SBI PO
- Last date to Apply for Job – 6 March 2017
- Date of Online Exam for PO – April 29,30 and May 6,7.
- The result of online Examination – May 17.
- Date of Main online Exam – June 4.
- Declaration of Main Online Result – June 19.
- Personal Interview – July 10.
- Final Result of PO – August 5.
Read Reasoning Questions for Bank Exams 2017