SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 – Hey Guy’s welcome to Scholarguru.in, As we also know that the SSC MTS Was canceled in April and May due to leaked papers. So, the latest SSC MTS Exam will be postponed for September and October. September is started and the many of the students are unaware of the SSC MTS Syllabus 2017. For those, the article is very helpful.
SSC Multitasking Staff Syllabus and the Exam pattern is list below for candidates who had applied for the SSC MTS. Over 500000+ candidates had already applied for the Multitasking Staff. The syllabus is only for non-technical recruitments. So, read below and learn to crack the SSC MTS exam.
Also Read: SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2017 &; Questions Papers & Exam Pattern
SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
Previously the exam was conducted offline by the SSC Department, but now the SSC MTS Exam will be conducted online by the SSC. Check out the procedure and the syllabus below.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017
Here is the Pattern of the SSC MTS Examination 2017:
|Type of Test
|| 2 Hours
- Above is the list of subjects which are very important for the upcoming ssc Exams.
- The time allotted for the test is 2 Hours and 2 Hours 40 Minutes for Visually Handicapped Candidates.
- Yes, there is Negative Marking in the exam. 0.25 Marks will be deducted from correct answer of the wrong answer.
- The question paper on Computer is having Hindi or English both languages.
SSC MTS Paper – 2 Syllabus 2017
Here is the Paper – 2 For the Multitasking staff (Non-Technical)
|Type of Test
|Paper – 2
||Essay/Letter Writing in English or Any language
What SSC MTS Question Papers Contains?
What SSC MTS question paper will contain is given below by us, read and work hard to crack the exam:
SSC MTS Syllabus of Aptitude & Reasoning
- Missing Series.
- Number Series.
- Similarities between Numbers.
- Similarities between Series & groups.
SSC MTS Syllabus of General Knowledge
SSC MTS Syllabus of Mathematics
SSC MTS Syllabus of English/Hindi
- English Grammar.
- Hindi Grammar.
- English Sentence Correction.
- Error Detection.
- Synonymous and antonyms.