100 Himachal Pradesh GK Questions and Answers 2018: The candidates who are searching for the Himachal Pradesh General Knowledge Questions and Answers 2018 are advised to read the provided article. The Himachal Pradesh GK will help the candidates to crack the upcoming exams of the Himachal Pradesh Service Staff Selection board & other HP competitive examinations.
There are lot’s of recruitments are going to held in 2018 according to the research. There is a huge competition between the candidates to get the Government job in the State of Himachal Pradesh. Here on this web page, we had provided the General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh for upcoming exams like HPSSSB Clerk, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Engineer, Fitter, Computer Operator and HPPSC.
100 Himachal Pradesh GK Questions & Answers 2018
The Himachal Pradesh GK top 100 general knowledge questions and answers are taken from the revised question papers and coaching specialist of Himachal Pradesh. Check out the Below given important questions and answers
1. Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh is famous for which reason? Ans:Deshara.
2. “Bandli Wildlife Sanctuary” is situated in which district of Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Mandi.
3. The Hydroelectric power project in Chamba is situated on which River? Ans:Ravi.
4. Silica Sand is found on which district of the Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Bilaspur.
5. “Rasha Ashtami Fair” is celebrated in which place of Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Manimahesh.
6. What is the name of the goddess of the rulers of Kullu princely state? Ans:Hidimba Devi.
7. Which player was made the captain of Himachali cricket team? Ans:Sushma Verma.
8. “Indian Institute of Advanced Studies” is situated in which District of Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Shimla.
9. Which district of the Himachal Pradesh has a low literacy rate? Ans:Chamba.
10. The Surya Temple is situated in which place of the Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Nirath.
11. When was the High Court established in Himachal Pradesh? Ans:In 1971.
12. In modern times, what is known as Triagrata? Ans:Kangra.
13. How is Sarahan known in ancient times? Ans:Sonitpur.
14. Tirthan Valley is situated in which district of Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Kullu.
15. Which king of Chamba constructed “Laxmi Narayan Temple”? Ans:Sahil Verman.
16. On which place Chandra and Bhaga Rivers join each other? Ans:Tandi.
17. “Central Potato Research” center is located on which district? Ans:Kufri (Shimla).
18. Which of the markets has been ranked the highest among the country in digital transactions? Ans:Solan Mandi.
19. “Mahima Library” is situated in which district of Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Nahan (Sirmour).
20. Where did the Timber Trail crash take place? Ans:Near Parwanoo.
21. Rong-Tong Hydraulic Project is located in which district of Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Lahaul – Spiti.
22. Which is the epitome of the English Lord in Dharamsala? Ans:Lord Algin.
23. The Kullu Valley is also known by which name? Ans:Devghati.
24. Chinaav River is also known as which river? Ans:Chandra Bhaga.
25. In which district is the hill called Kailar Kailash located? Ans:Kinnaur.
26. Which party did the announcement of the free four-day journey for the elderly? Ans:Bhajpa.
27. Who was the last ruler of the state of Bilaspur? Ans:AAnandChand.
28. Which lake is associated with Rishi Jamadgri? Ans:Renuka.
29. What is the total number of seats in the Assembly in Himachal Pradesh? Ans:68.
30. Saach Pass is located in which district of Himachal Pradesh? Ans:Chamba.
Above are the most important Himachal Pradesh General knowledge questions which are repeated regularly in state govt. exams and HPSSSB Exams. Soon, we will update the 100 more questions about the Himachal Pradesh GK 2018.
You can also visit the below given article related to Himachal Pradesh GK 2018. Himachal Pradesh GK 2017 – 2018