MP High Court Group D Result 2018 – Peon, Sweeper, and Watchman Cut Off: Recently the Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the notification of the Group D recruitment. So, the chances for the candidates who have prepared themselves for the High Court examination is good. In this article we would like to share the MP high Court Group D Recruitment Selection process, Exam result and Final Merit List 2018.
The candidates who had not applied yet for the post of the MP High Court Group D recruitment can apply now for the post of the Peon, Gardner, Watchman, Sweeper, and Driver. Candidates are advised to apply for the post before the last date of the application form. There are around 700+ vacancies in the Group D. Soon, we will share the MP High Court Group D Result and Merit list on web page. The candidates who are appeared in the written test of the MP High Court Group D are curious to know their marks now. They are suggested to save the page for future updates.
Check Here: 100 Madhya Pradesh General Knowledge Questions and Answers
MP High Court Group D Result 2018 – Recruitment Details
Before proceeding to the final result of the MP High Court Group D, we would like to share the recruitment details of the MP High Court Group D. Check out the Recruitment details below.
|Name of Posts
||Peon, Sweeper, Watchman, Driver, and Gardner
|Name of Organization
||Madhya Pradesh High Court
||Screening Test (Written Test) and Interview
For now, there is no official announcement of the MP High Court Group D result. Soon, the exam result will be released by the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
MP High Court Group D Result 2018
The candidates who are appeared in the written examination of the Madhya Pradesh high Court Group D as per notification are eagerly waiting for the final result of the Peon, Sweeper, and Driver. The candidates reading this are advised to follow the sections to know how to find the MP High Court Peon result. We will make you notice whenever the final result of the MP high Court Will be released by the Madhya Pradesh High Court. For now stay connected to us.
Get Result Here
Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Selection Process 2018
Madhya Pradesh High Court Will be select the Peon on the basis of the written test and the personal interview. The candidates who are applied for the post of the Peon, Sweeper, and Driver are invited for the written test of the MP High Court Peon and Various posts.
- Written Test: The written test will be conducted by the MP High Court Recruitment Department. The candidates who will be cleared the written test of the MP HC Group D are selected for next round of competitions.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who will qualify the written test are invited for the Personal Interview. The final appointments will be made on the basis of the Personal Interview or Documentations.
- Skill Test: The candidates appeared in the Driver posts are may be called for the driving test or skill test.
Check Here: MP High Court Peon Syllabus & Group D Exam Pattern & Papers
MP High Court Group D Important dates to remember
Application Dates for Registration: 1 December.
Last Date of Application: 31 December.
Examination Date: After the 2-3 week of the Last date of application form.
Result Date: Announced Soon.
Get MP High Court Group D Result Here | Peon, Sweeper, Watchman, and Driver
|Name of Posts
|Various Group D Posts
||Not Declared Yet
The candidates can get the District high Court Group D result from the above-given link. You can also visit the Official website at @https://www.mphc.gov.in.
How to Get MP District Courts Group D Result yourself!
- To get a result, candidates need to log on to the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Courts.
- After that, check out the latest updates section or Latest Notification Section.
- If you don’t get the MP District Court Group D result there, visit the Recruitment/Result Link.
- The Recruitment/Result link will be found on the main navigation menu.
- If you found the notification click on it.
- Now you have successfully downloaded the MP District Court result 2018.
- You can also make the hard copy of the final result.
MP High Court Group D Final Merit List Cut Off 2018
For now, there is no announcement of the final result. The final merit list will be available after the successful declaration of the screening result and interview result. The merit list will contain the list of names, who successfully cleared the written test of the MP HC group D posts. The candidates with the higher marks will be placed higher on the merit list. It takes time to release the merit list of the Madhya Pradesh high Court various vacancies like Peon, Gardner, Watchman, Driver, Sweeper, and Waterman.
The candidates having any query about the MP High Court group D Result 2018 can ask us below in the comment box, we will try to reply you as soon as possible. For now, you can subscribe or follow our blog for future updates about Madhya Pradesh high Court Recruitments.