Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Previous Papers – Model Test Papers: The candidates who had applied for the KPSC Civil Police Officer Recruitment 2018, are now eagerly searching and finding the study material on the internet. Today, here on Scholarguru.in, we would like to share the Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Previous Papers and Model Test Papers. These Previous Questions Papers will help you to crack the examination of the KPSC Police Officer.
There are around 400+ vacancies of the KPSC Civil Police Officer has been released by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidates who are unaware or appearing very first time in the KPSC Civil Police Officer Examination should read the KPSC Civil Police Officer Previous Year Question Papers. It will be very helpful for those who are filling the application form of KPSC Civil Police Officer.
There is a huge competition between the candidates to get this KPSC Police Officer job in 2018. Many of the candidates are filling the application form in nowadays. So, who are reading this article before the last date of the application form are advised to apply for the Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Recruitment 2018.
Check Here: Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Syllabus – Constable Exam Pattern
Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Recruitment Details 2018
Before we will proceed to the Previous Year Papers of the Kerala PSC Civil Officer, we would like to share the recruitment details of the Kerala Public Service Commission Civil Police Officer 2018.
|Name of Post
||Civil Police Officer
|Name of Organization
||Kerala Civil Police Officer
|| Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination
|| Previous Year Papers
Above are the recruitment details of the Kerala Public Service Commission Civil Police Officer 2018. For further information about Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, and Previous Year Papers you can visit the below sections.
Kerala Public Service Commission Civil Police Officer Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer will contain the type of subjects and questions which will come in the written examination of the Civil Police Officer (Police Constable) in 2018. The candidates who are unaware of the KPSC Civil Police Officer exam pattern of 2018, can check out the Kerala Public Service Commission Police constable Exam Pattern Here. The exam pattern will help you to understand the type of the questions and section which are important for KPSC Civil Police Officer examination.
|Type of Test
||As Per Notification
|Aithematic & Mental Ability
KPSC Civil Police Officer (Constable) Selection Procedure
The candidates are purely selected on the basis of the Written test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Examination. Candidates need to well prepare for the Physical Examination and Written Examination. Candidates who are appearing very first time for the KPSC Civil Officer Recruitment can check out the selection process here:
- Physical Efficiency Test: The candidates who had applied for the KPSC Civil Police Officer are invited for the Physical efficiency testy firstly. After that, the qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of the competitions, Which is Written Test.
- Written Test: The candidates who had successfully qualified the KPSC Civil Police Officer Physical Efficiency test are invited for the Written Test of the KPSC Civil Police Officer. The candidates need to follow the KPSC Civil Police Officer Syllabus to crack the written Examination of the Kerala PSC Civil Officer Examination.
- Medical Examination: The final selection will be made on the basis of the medical examination. The candidates have to go under through the various medical examination to clear the medical examination.
Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Physical Efficiency Test Details
- Minimum of 168 cm Height and Minimum 81 cm chest with a minimum expansion of 5 cm.
- 100 Meters Run – 14 Seconds
- High Jump 132.20 cm
- Long Jump 457.20 cm
- Putting the Shot (7264 gm) 609.60 cm
- Throwing the cricket ball 6096 cm
- Rope climbing (using hand only) 365.80 cm
- Pull up or chinning 8 times
- 1500 meters run 5 minutes & 44 seconds.
Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Previous Papers PDF – Model Test Papers
General Knowledge Papers
General Awareness Papers
General Reasoning Papers
If you have any question regarding the Kerala PSC Civil Police Officer Previous Papers PDF, you can ask us below in the comment box. Follow scholarguru.in for more previous papers and current affairs.